For the latest investment opportunities, register here for updates.


Rental Policies

Thank you for booking your reservation with Joy Sullivan Gulf Coast Rentals. Please review the Rental Terms and Conditions. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

We hope you enjoy your stay and will come back again!

RESERVATIONS AND/OR DEPOSIT REQUIREMENTS: 20% due upon booking, remaining 80% is due 30 days prior to check in date. If you rent without a 60 day reservation, the full amount is to be paid immediately. You must be 25 years of age or older to book and must be at the condo during the reservation. A three (3) night minimum is required on all reservations unless noted.

TRAVEL INSURANCE:  If there is a chance you may need to cancel your reservation, you may want to look into purchasing travel insurance. We at the time do not offer this, but here is a link that may help you

LIMITED DAMAGE WAIVER: A limited non-refundable damage waiver is required for each booking. The cost for the waiver will vary, depending on the size of the rental. Any damages that exceed $1000.00 will not be covered by the damage waiver and your credit card will be charged for those damages.

PAYMENT: 20% due now, remaining 80% due 30 days prior to check in date. We accept debit cards or credit cards.

CANCELLATIONS AND CHANGES: CANCELLATIONS – A thirty (30) day notice is required for cancellation, to incur no penalty. Cancellations that are made at less than thirty (30) days no refund will be given.Cancellations or early departures do not warrant any refund of rent. 

MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY: The total number of occupants allowed in the unit at any time is restricted to that particular unit or house. Eviction without refund is the penalty! We are very serious about maintaining a family atmosphere for the quiet enjoyment of all our guests. We will rent to family groups and responsible adults only. Adults less than 25 years of age are not permitted to reserve our units. Reservations made under false pretenses will be subject to forfeiture of full payment. Identification is required to be shown if asked to verify age. Absolutely no student groups or house parties will be tolerated. All accommodations are governed by appropriate "Alabama Laws" pertaining to the "Alabama Landlord and Tenant Act" and the "Rules and Regulations" that are applicable to said premises. Occupancy of common areas shall be quiet and peaceful so as not to disturb other guests.

CHECK IN PROCEDURES: Check-in time is 4:00 p.m. (Central Time). PLEASE No early check ins – Cleaning may still be in progress. You will receive all the check-in procedures the week of your arrival.

CHECK OUT PROCEDURES: Check out time is by 10:00 am. (Central Time). PLEASE No late check outs, as we need time to clean the unit for the next guest. Please follow these procedures upon checking out of your condo:

  • Place all used towels in the laundry area or bathroom floors (do not wash)
  • Strip bed linens and place on the floor next to each bed (do not wash)
  • Do not remove protective coverings from beds or pillows please
  • Dispose of all garbage in the trash receptacle area of the condominium or beach house
  • Place all dishes in the dishwasher and start the wash cycle
  • Lock and secure all doors including the sliding doors.
  • Leave any key cards in the room, unless you are at Turquoise Place and those have to be returned to the front desk. Place any keys used on your stay back in the lock box outside the front door. 

PARKING: 1 to 2 parking pass will be in the unit when you arrive depending on the unit, unless you are to pick them up from the guard shack, with the exception of Turquoise Place, which are picked up at the D Tower front desk during regular business hours and the guard shack after hours. This will be included in your check in instructions. All vehicles are required to have a parking pass displayed while on the property. Any vehicle not displaying required parking passes will be subject to being towed by the Owners Association at the vehicle owners’ expense. 

MANAGEMENT: This property is managed by Joy Sullivan Gulf Coast Rentals. We or designated representative reserve the right to enter the premises at any time for the purpose of inspection or repair.

STARTUP SET: We provide a basic complimentary set of toiletry items and paper products including one (1) trash bag for each container. These items are NOT replenished during your stay. Also, there is NO daily cleaning service provided.

REPAIRS: We are here to make sure your vacation home is in the best condition that it can be. If you should discover otherwise, please report it to us immediately and we will correct it as quickly and smoothly as possible! However, no refunds will be given for appliance failure or other circumstances beyond our control. Please do not wait until your departure time to inform us about problems, as we no longer have the opportunity to rectify the situation. At times, we must wait for parts or service.If the service call is not warranted due to your negligence or other reasons under your control, you may be charged for the service call. Authorized employees or repairmen may enter the premises during normal business hours for any purpose pertaining to repair, improvement, care and management of the premises. We will try to notify you, if at all possible, in as far advance as possible, of any entry.

AFTER HOURS EMERGENCIES: Any emergencies should be reported immediately to Laura at 251-222-3521.

GRILLING: Fire department regulations prohibit the use of propane or charcoal grills on balconies; Only electric grills. Each rental will include any amenities with these included.

LOST AND FOUND: The Property Owner is not responsible or liable for any personal items that are left behind. Items that are recovered may be shipped to their rightful owner, at owner’s expense. Please call 251-222-3521 to recover items left behind. 

PETS: We love pets; however, Our condominium rentals do not allow pets with guests. Only Owners are allowed to have pets at the property. A pet or evidence of a pet found on premises will cause forfeiture of entire rent, deposit and immediate eviction.  We do allow pets at some of our beach homes with a $250.00 non-refundable pet fee paid upon booking.

SMOKING: All of our units are Non-smoking units. Any evidence of smoking inside the unit will result in forfeiture of your security deposit and/or additional fees charged to you. Smoking is not allowed on the porches or balconies. 

QUIET ENJOYMENT: Guests shall respect the surrounding accommodations and maintain a quiet enjoyment. If you are being disruptive, you may be evicted.

HURRICANE / STORM POLICY: ONLY when the National Weather Service (NOAA) for the state of Alabama declares your destination to be under a Hurricane/ Tropical Storm WARNING, you may change or cancel your reservation without penalty. Until such warning is issued, standard cancellation and change policies apply. If during your stay your destination becomes a threat, we reserve the right to issue a mandatory evacuation even prior to evacuations issued by our city or county officials. We hope we never have to do this!

WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS: Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.

MISCELLANEOUS: Please help us conserve energy! Turn lights off and turn AC up (heat down in the winter) when you are not in the unit. DO NOT FLUSH ANYTHING DOWN THE TOILETS, EXCEPT TOILET PAPER. IF A CALL TO THE PLUMBER IS NECESSARY AND WE FIND FOREIGN OBJECTS, YOU WILL BE BILLED FOR THE SERVICE CALL. Do not leave patio doors open with the air conditioner on, it will freeze up the unit and you will be responsible for any service calls due to this.

TERMS OF LEASE: This rental begins at 4:00 p.m. (Central Time) on the beginning date specified on your on-line reservation and ends at 10:00 a.m. (Central Time) on the date of departure as specified on your on-line reservation. The total rental amount must be paid in full thirty (30) days prior to arrival.

By accepting this Agreement, and submitting the initial deposit, I have read and agree to all terms and conditions of this agreement. The undersigned also acknowledges and agrees to release, indemnify and hold harmless Joy Sullivan Gulf Coast Rentals from damages or any other liability occurring from all guests. I have read and agree to the rental terms in their entirety.

Thank you!
Joy Sullivan